Wednesday, January 19, 2011

 {30 Days of love}
~Day 14~



Today my Jaxy boy showed his momma lots o' love!




He apologized for the nose not looking quite like mine :)
hehe


A gift of thought, love and wellness! 
EVERYBODY knows,
due to my constant whining
that my neck and shoulder is jacked-up!!!
He was so excited for me to try it out.
He immediately unpackaged the massager, turned on the Shiatsu, and had the little neck nubs all heated up for me.



If I don't answer the phone, or the door, or the texts, or the emails.....
It's because I'm unavailable due to daily massage hour :)

Seriously!!!  
This little ring around my collar is my new best friend.

Thanks Jaxy boy!!!!
This was such a thoughtful gift!
Momma loves you my sunshine :)


5 comments:

Aunt T said...

Nifty, JAX! And remember: It's better to aid a Pain-in-the-Neck than to be a Pain-in-the-Ass!! ;)
Love U,Boy! And Jolie, ENJOY!!!

Megan said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Anonymous said...

Another vibrating tool...hummmm I'm sensing a theme here.

E

Chelise said...

Momma! LMAO.....I am totally jackin that from ya....watch yur neck, and back!

Jolie said...

do i sense some vibration envy from you sanders girls?

lol! aunt t!! so true