Thursday, January 20, 2011

{Your baby is precious}



Randy was asked to point to the girl that he has a crush on.....
 and wants to sit in a tree  K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
 then marry,
then have a baby in a baby carriage. ;)


I still very much enjoy the butterfly sleeve!

I am thinking that Randy and I are around the same age in these pics.
Probably 4-ish judging by our heads* and ears being the same size as most 4 year year olds....

*it's a little known fact that my head stopped growing at 4.  
yes people! 
 i have a baby head still to this day.  
a disability i do not announce often.  you should see how sad it is trying to find hats to fit me.  
unless i want Dora embroidered on the front, 
i'm looking at wearing something that comes down halfway down my ears and eyeballs with room to spare.
i'm ok......i'm ok
it's taking years to accept my small baby head syndrome, but i'm ok.
thanks fer askin'

In my small baby head biased opinion,
I think Randy and I are freakin' cute as a bug little kiddies!!!
When I see our childhood pictures, It makes me wonder what a child would look like with our combined genetics.
My luck, I'd have one of those,

"Oh, your baby is......
precious." 

precious=hit with the freakishly ugly genetic stick


Is it just me, or does Cash kind of look like Randy?!?!
hmmmmm....



8 comments:

Megan said...

Oh. MY. HEAVENS! You guys are so dang cute!! I love seeing pictures of when people were younger. I hit my prime around 6 so I especially like looking at those pictures.

Just so you know my hubs suffers from the same head thing. Be grateful you have a head full of gorgeous hair (and not a military issue cut EVEN though I am sure you would look super smokin with a high and tight)...

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of you and Randy.Maybe God in all his wisdom decided to give you the two beautiful boys you have, the combo of you and Randy's genetics would be too much.A girl, six foot eight, blond hair,blue eyes,and a little head...


E

Chelise said...

OMG!!! Randy! She knows!! What are we going to do??!! We've been keeping "our little secret" so long.....

Chelise said...

Jolie, my lil headed princessa! You make me laugh everyday! You have a baby that looks just like you and randy combined...in fact, 2! I wanna know just how in the hell I have to carry and birth your children?? You just keep your flat lil tummy!! i'll be alright, i'll be alright!

Chelise said...

I mean, WHY, Not How...hehe

Jolie said...

Megan~ Thanks for pointing out that "it could always be worse!"
Although I do have nightmares of an alopecia on-set, and let me tell you......
me, bald baby headed, is not pretty!

Jolie said...

Aunt E!!!!!
Holy hell!!! You've got me laughing so freakin hard at the vision of the precious love child Randy and I would have!!!! AND you are SO right!!!!
hehehehe...I can't quit laughing!

Anonymous said...

01/22/2011

Jolie:

You inherited the Hansen, Danish Pinhead Prob.--like me. I relate to your whining about that handicap.

Gail, my Bro, got the big Claar head, like my Mom.

But! You and I got good hair!

I like big heads, big lips, big butts, big hair, big eyes.

Yeah! I got the Hansen little squinty eyes, too.

I got the Hansen girls' long, forever beautiful legs.

All in all, Jolie, we're WINNAHS!

GGMA B