Thursday, January 13, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 20~



Aunt Tracy met Jax and I for lunch at Iggy's today.
She came bearing love gifts for both of us :)
Jax got his turquoise blue dinosaur.
The dino has officially been named Steve.
 (??Why Steve?? I dunno either??)


I was tickled to my tootsies when I saw what was inside this 
rojo bag-o love-o!




She drew my foot close to exact specs.....
except for one little mistake.
She left out my sixth toe*.
They say it was actually my evil twin that never quite developed.
Every once in a while I can feel a faint heart beat in the 6th toe...
I believe it is my evil twin trying to tell me something....
I assume the message is:
"NO POINTED TOE STILETTOS!!!" 
Her jealousy of not becoming something in life,  has made her lash out at me by not allowing me to wear attractive shoes.
Poor, poor Toeny 

*the sixth toe is a family genetic defect...
you should get a look at Chelise's big toe!
It's a toe, a thumb and a door stop all in one!
**6th toe story completely fictional...
Chelise toe story completely true.
***after reading how stupid this 6th toe story is, I will apologize now.  I was running short on filler material, my mind just went into "whackjob" mode, and walah there's the toe story.
Sorry 




In my rojo bag, was all of the tools that I need to take care of my lil' pigs at home right up until Vegas.  At which point, I will hand over the $40 gift certificate to my fav Asian pedi spa, for someone else to take care of my lil pigs!
AHHHHHH
I love a good pedi
ichiwashyosixtoe!


Looking at the horrible neglect that I have done over the winter, has me shamed.
I will start on the "love of the pigs" tonight!!!!



The last gift were these oh so soft, comfy slips to encase the said loved pigs in.

Thanks Aunt Tracy!!!!
You're TOEdally Awesome!
My toes and hubs thanks you too!

2 comments:

paula said...

DAMN Tracy....this rocks! First the purses, now this. I'm tellin ya now.....I'm TOEdally jealous.

Chelise said...

Dear Blog Followers:

The content pertaining to my Big toe is Toedally true and will be verified via pics I will email Jolie for her to post. Please be advised that the side affects of looking at the pictures may cause:

Laughter, sticking up your thumb to compare, jealousy, dry mouth, and pity. Side affect are certain, and may last up to a couple minutes!