Monday, January 10, 2011

{30 Days of love}
~Day 22~



I love seeing individual's handwriting.  
With each [surprise] gift I have received, I can figure out who it is from just by looking at the writing.
I knew right away that this was from Lisa!
The cute way she forms the J was my tip-off.
She went and snuck this love package on my door step with out me even knowing!



Love that this was also from Derek, Grace, and Ryann too :) 



The little boy that was supposed to have the Tonka envelope with his matching card, is probably confused by getting my envelope, that has an older woman holding a bottle of wine with a shitfaced smile!


Inside the love bag were 5 pieces of BIG loves for me!!!!


The 'LOVE' plaque is so profoundly said!

It's not about who you live with...
It's about who you can't live without.

I love my love sign :)


3 different flavors of coffee!!!!
Need I say more regarding my brew happiness?!?!?!
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
(Lisa shares my addiction of coffee and tea)



And now we share the addiction to her favorite dark chocolate!!!
Eat a square of Cherry/almond chocolate.....
drink a hot sip of cinnamon coffee.....
and blam!!!!  
Your tongue will beg for more!



mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!  
A party in my mouth, and love in my vision!
2 things I truly enjoy!
Thanks Lisa, Derek, Grace and Ryann for all the kind words and being wonderful life long friends!
Lis....come enjoy a cup of coffee with me!
I can't promise there will be any chocolate left tho ;)

4 comments:

lisa_sims said...

So glad you loved it all! I am Lisa and yes...I am a chocoholic. Trying to cut down because that one is my FAVORITE!!!!! So, eat up and I would love to come for coffee!!!!!

Aunt T said...

SAWEET! Now THAT'S a true friend!! :)

paula said...

That chocolate is to die for. I've been thinking about it since I had it at Lisa's house when we went to that jewelry party last summer. I am tempted to ask her where she gets it but it's better I don't know. IT IS THAT GOOD! And I'm not even a chocolate lover.

Chelise said...

Awwe Lisa :) You rock gurl! Send me some o that!!!! Dark Chocolate is my Fav!