Wednesday, January 5, 2011


{30 days of love}
~Day 27~


After returning from a lovely afternoon lunch with Paula, I see this butterfly bag sitting pretty on my front porch.


Inside is a love gift from Shannon.
This is such a beautiful frame! 
I want to put a black and white family picture in it.
But, as I have said before, the words that my friends are sharing with me are truly the most sincere gifts of all.
Their words leave me speechless.

Thanks Shannon!
my little coffee/shopping/talking/sinner friend :)

AND NO....you still won't get me to eat sushi!
But I loves ya anyway!




3 comments:

lisa_sims said...

Loving all the "love gifts"! You are a lucky girl. We do love you!

Chelise said...

Close friends make our worlds go round a lot easier :) Love you gals! Love ya Jol!

paula said...

Love it! Shannon is crazy if she thinks she's ever going to get you to eat sushi.