Thursday, October 29, 2009



{I was running with boys instead of learning my ABC's}


I know that  I complain all the time about stupid blogger program, and my NO spell check........
I also know, that I complain about what a dunce I am at spelling with my very own brain.
I wrote my donut blog and felt weird about the word "disgusted".
It didn't look right......I kept going over it thinking, "nah, I surely know how to spell disgusted", and left it alone........
It was written like a pre-schooler.......disCusted.
Which is what I am in myself!

Truth be told....sometimes I even forget how to spell "THE". That truly is the truth.

I'm pretty sure looking back on my education,
I knew more about boys, fast cars, and music than I did anything coming from text books.
Now we all pay for my delinquency.
Sorry.

3 comments:

lisa_sims said...

I couldn't remember my address the other day...chalk it up to...the kids sucking the brain right out of me!

Anonymous said...

Donut werry yer purty lil' head bout it :)

Amie said...

YES!! I am glad someone else has trouble spelling! I finally bought a pocket dictionary to keep close at hand. I think mine is hormonal or at least thats a damn excuse!!!