Sunday, October 11, 2009



{Ahhhh, you nee yo toe paint rike movie stahh??  Sit, sit...I paint fo you}



My blue toes were driving me to drink......yes, that's all it takes.
Anyway, I didn't have the time or the want to spend money at my local pedi-spa.
I was going to sit and give myself a new paint job.
Then I remembered..........
I still have my yellow glamazon fingernails from my party.
The only polish remover that I own had acetone, which would turn my fakie nails to mush!
"Raaannndyyyyyy...................heeeyyyy babe. 
I need you to do me a little favor."
Yep, a real man will take his woman's polish off her toes.
I think he might have even enjoyed it a bit :)
Now.....THAT'S LOVE!
(Did I just go against one of the vows I made about NOT posting embarrassing things of Randy?
Helloooooo!!!!  I had my fingers crossed. Duh!)

5 comments:

Amie said...

What the hell! Are you so bloated that you can't see your toes or is this some sort weird sexual thing you guys are into!

Amie said...

You touch....you pay! Ching, chang, wang, chong, waaaaaa!

Jolie said...

Holy hell Amie!!!! You are killing me!
ching, chang, walla, walla, bing, bang, chong-a-ding dong!
hayaaahhhh!

Amie said...

I believe your little diddy is the from sound track "Grease"!

paula said...

I liked the blue.