Tuesday, October 20, 2009


{What is a girl to do???}


Taking a few hours out of the day,
(because it seriously takes me that long!)
I started my fall-closet-clean out.
I think I got crazy,  and manic about getting organized!
I left myself with ONLY these jeans!
(well, not counting the 7 pair I have in the laundry hanging dry, but that is beside the point!)
What is a girl to do when she has to go through the winter with
ONLY 40-something pair of blue butt love????
Ahhh, you just wouldn't understand......
You all have booty.  And nice one's at that!
I am a square, flat-butt, epitome of a white girl!
(yah....thanks dad, you had to pass that genetic defect on to me huh?)
I count on these babies to give me some sort of facade that I have some junk in my trunk!

Forgive me....I might be in a funk for a while...
just until I get used to the reality of my closet being so sparse.
And when I say a while....that means until I hit the mall at the end of the week :)

5 comments:

paula said...

Fall clean out for you means new clothes for me. YES! You have always cracked me up with your massive amount of jeans. I don't think people will understand how sparse it looks now without seeing a before picture of the jeans shelf....did you take one? For the record...your butt is not bad. I think it's easier to make it look like you have booty than to try and hide a too big one like mine.

Chelise said...

Any of those tossed aside for me?? I am very proud of you :) I know how hard that must have been for you.....Next it's time to go through your bras??? All those you don't want I would like to have as well. Woo Hoo!! I love, love, love, when it's closet cleanin time at your house:)))

Tracy said...

UH, HELLO!! Aunt T. here...first dibs on the cache :) Have piglet, will travel LOL

Jolie said...

No...I didn't take a before picture because I was really embarassed! It was just an awful mess! Well you and Chelise know! Anyway, I think there is enough to go around for all of you...

~pants two sizes too small goes to Tracy
~shirts/blouses two sizes too small goes to Paula
~bras two sizes too small goes to Chelise.....he he! you know I love ya girl!

Amie said...

I have extra ass you can borrow!