Monday, October 12, 2009

{Romeo and Juliet....}




Introducing Geoff and Elisha Christensen



Married Saturday October 10, 2009




The theme was fall leaves and camoflauge.
The wedding and reception was at Camp Williams.
I was given the honorable job of decorating the arch and reception center.


Elisha and Geoff are the epitome of young love.
The way he looks at her, and the way she leans on him,
are words to a fairy tale, 
and the music to a country song.



Adam and Brandon gave their sister away.......tear jerking!


Everyone had their dancing shoes on!
Elliott wanted River to dance the whole time.
He just wants to be a big boy too.



Dad looked nice in his suit.
His hips were hating him....
he over did it again with the dancing.
He just has such happy feet.
They won't stop.
I now know where I get it.


Riv attracts the older ladies.
They always think he is so handsome and kind.
Riv danced like he was waiting his whole life for this moment....
Even spinning on his back with people yelling,
"Go River, Go River"


CherRee........Remember when we were this young???
I don't know if either one of us were ever this beautiful though.
Elisha is stunning!



Paula's good friend Melissa was in town from Iowa.
I don't think we scared her off with our craziness...
see, she has a smile on her face :)
And of course, me and Paula and CherRee take photo opportunities together whenever we can!


Randy was the video camera man.
Good job for the tallest man in the room!




My boys were simply dashing that evening!!!


Brandon and Amanda were fun to hang with....
Well, at least I had fun...I never know what  Brandon is thinking.
He just glossy eyed stares at me like I'm an idiot.
He should know by know that I AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Drum roll please...............
This is my favorite picture.


Never look behind......everything you need is in front of you.

xoxoxoxoxo
My love and congrats to Elisha and Geoff.
Have fun in Yellowstone.

4 comments:

Chelise said...

Wow! Alicia looks stunning! Congrats to her and her husband Geoff! We are so happy for them both! Looks like a rockin time was had from all......

Amie said...

Boy Howdy! Randy sure dressed for the occasion!

Amie said...

I see that they haven't come up with a cure for Randy's disease. Whats that called again......Lazy Lids?

paula said...

Love the pics. It was fun. I can't believe CherRee's little girl is old enough to be married. This last picture I love with the "never look behind..." thought. You should make a framed picture of this for them somehow. It's the best advice.