Thursday, October 22, 2009

{Where the hell am I???}



I had a moment of confusion as I was walking through Target.
I was pretty sure that I was just in the WOMENS department seconds before I saw these.
I literally stopped.
Looked around for the "Children's Dept." sign.
Saw 40 DD bras that confirmed that I was still in the Women's Dept.
I said outloud, "You've got to be kidding me.....this is just gross"
Yes, what you are looking at, are footed "sock monkey" and  "bunny" pajamas sized and sold to grown people!


The thing that I am most disturbed by.....
and when it comes down to it, I'm curious,
WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THESE?????
My boys, who are considered children, won't even wear these anymore!

These footed creepers are stupid!
And you look stupid wearing them!

I think they should be outlawed....
They are the p.j. poster child
 of the downfall of womanhood!

Wearing these create:
~bad self esteem,
~no sex
~old maid syndrome
WRONG......just WRONG!

Shame on you Target for even making me look at these, let-alone sell them!




5 comments:

lisa_sims said...

Amen to that! Those pj's look cute on my 2 year old, and sort of cute on the 5 almost 6 year old, but I wouldn't be caught dead in those! By the way...how do you decide which pair of jeans you are going to wear? I only have about 6 pair and when they are all clean I have a hard time...good thing I have a little closet.

Chelise said...

OMG! I thought you were joking, seriously!!! These are freakin distgusting! I know alot of adults like to relive thier youth, but come on, I can think of way better ways to revisit:)) Shame on Target Fo Sho. If I catch anyone I know sporting this Sh%$, I'm gonna have to beat some sense into em.......

Tracy said...

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!! I'll return mine today, OK?? :(>
Hugs, Aunt Monkey Toes

paula said...

Oh my HELL! Gross. Remind me to tell you about something I saw on HBO a couple years back that reminds me of these.

Unknown said...

I like them and think there comfy...you guys are just jelly because there cute and i can admit it and wear them proudly...while you guys live in the past where you think following the heard and conforming to society works...well its old news guys :/