Saturday, October 3, 2009

{It's a nice day for a white weddinggggg}


(Remember.....you can click on any picture to view larger)

The morning of the party.
Decorating, and bachlorette celebration....
complete with a rendition of "Like a Virgin"
"See, you and me have a better time than most can dream of"


*Lisa, my dear friend, made me my adventureous/delicious wedding cake.....from scratch!!!!!
*Paula, my sista from anotha mista, updated my dress and viel, and put together pictures and hand made sign-in book.
*Chelise, my lil' bestest love, was the instigator of the entire event.  Taking the reigns and scheduling the facility, band and pulling everyone together to help.
*Aunt Elise, my party designer, took care of all decorations, from table cloths to paper lanterns.
*Aunt Tracy, my crazy side kick, supplied all of the bachlorette accessories.
"If I had only one friend left, I'd want it to be YOU, and YOU, and YOU, and YOU, and YOU"



With our good friend Derek taking place of a
priest/bishop/justice of the peace/pastor,
we renewed our vows that were written by Chelise.
They went a little something like this:
I, Randy, with all the love in my heart, vow from this day forward to:
1~Never make you sleep in a tent again
2~Will try to find a cure for my genetic eye defect
3~Will continue to dress as Jolie sees fit
4~Will tell Jolie of any purchase of more than $500
5~Will not have more than two trailers in our yard at one time

I, Jolie, with all the love in my heart, vow from this day forward to:
1~Let Randy be right once in a while
2~Be OK with Randy taking the boys campng with only a package of hot dogs and water
3~Give Randy as much time as you do your girlfriends (maybe)
4~Allow him to wear his Harley chaps in the bedroom, and find it attractive
5~Won't blog any dirt or really bad pictures of Randy without his permission first

Repeat after me......I do...I really, really do!

"Once upon a blue moon, a wish apon a star, you find someone to help you find out who you are. I never thought that love could feel the way you make me do, so as a token of our love, I say these words to you."

If Randy had the chance again, he would have sang this:
"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,
when you're perfect in every way..
I can't wait to look in the mirror,
cuz I get better looking every day.
To know me is to love me...
I must be one hell of a man.
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,
but I'm doing the best that I can"



"There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye, keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends."


The awards ceremony was very competitive with the winners worthy of their custom made trophies.
"It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart"


The cutting of the cake!!
Of course everyone wanted us to mush it in each other's faces.
We were kind to each other....a little frosting on my nose, and some crumbs in Randy's beard.
"It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life :)"


"Naughty Pinata" was a crowd pleaser.
"Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass"


The boobie balloons were super fun to play with!
"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....the sinners are much more fun!"



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"



"To dance is to be out of yourself,
more beautiful.....more powerful."


"She used to tie her hair up in ribbons and bows
Sign her letters with X's and O's
She's got a picture of her mama in heels and pearls
Trying to make it in her daddy's world
An American Girl"



"A true friend is someone that thinks you're a good egg even though they know you are slightly cracked"


"A real cousin is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"


"Gitchi, gitchi, ya ya, da da...
Mocha chocolata ya ya...
Creole Lady Marmalade!"



"I like your sleeves....they're real big"
"Thanks, I made them myself"



"I get by with a little help from my friends"



"Rock-in into the night...."


"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen"



Derek and everyone else....the floating heads shot
"We've got no food, no jobs.....our pet's head are falling off!!!"


I love these people!!!
"They come a running just as fast as they can,
cuz every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man!"


"Well you can tell by the way I walk,
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk"
"Feel the city breakin'
And everybody's shakin'
And we're stayin alive
Stayin alive"



"Hands....touchin' hands....reachin'  out.....
touching meeeeee....touching youuuuuuu"



We had some visitors that were not part of our celebration......
BUT the Macrame/leotard lady was free entertainment for the evening.

"Super FREAK....super FREAK, she's a super freakahhhhh now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will post the link to my online photo album as soon as all the pics come in.
Thanks to all of my lovely friends and family that came and showered us with love and support.  It means so much to us.  We are  fortunate to have good people like you in our lives!

"Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me"
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Tracy said...

The pics say it all...a GREAT time was had by everyone! Thanks, Jolie and Randy, for getting married (again) so that we, your family and friends, could celebrate your groovy love together. Rock on!! :)>

lisa_sims said...

Love, love love your pictures! It was a great party! Thanks again for letting us share in your celebrations. Love you guys!

susie said...

What a GREAT night...that was so much fun, thanks for fun time. I think Paula must have emailed you all the pictures I took. Thanks again, you guys are the greatest!

Chelise said...

I know everyone had such a good freakin time, but looking back on all the pics, good freakin time doesn't even do it justice!!! Effin amazing time and lovin!!!! You two rock so hard and we all were able to share it with you! It's what life is all about fo sho! Best post yet, I believe...:))

paula said...

This was a rockin fun time! I still need to post about it on my blog. I'm seriously behind. I think I'll just put a link to your blog for the post on mine. You looked so beautiful.