Saturday, October 24, 2009


{October Organizing.......
Out-of-control}


Dad bought me these freakin FAB-U-LUS pans.
I think they are a work of art to cook with, as well as look at.
I wanted to find something that I could use to store and display the beauties on.
Also, my kitchen sucks a big donkey kong when it comes to storage!
I found this industrial rack at Target, bought some S hooks from Lowes, and filled it with all of my cooking gadgets that were previously shoved into small spaces.


Then I tackled the pantry
DU, DU, DUUUUUNNNNNNN!
HUGE undertaking!
One black Hefty bag......FULL!
Again, too embarrassed to post a before pic.
I'm feeling very fung sui and clean.
This is the kind of stuff that will make me love and appreciate my home......especially when I get sick of the place.
Come to think of it..........
A Vacation will do that for me too :)


4 comments:

Chelise said...

Girl! I wish I had your ambition!! :) Those pans look Fab-u-lous! Way to go on your pantry...That's ALOT O WORK! I feel lucky my kidz and I are in clean underwear! That's how motivated I am :)))

P.S. Don't look too closely at anything in my house when you get here, OK??

paula said...

I'm jealous of your pans. You an organizing fool! Damn girl-good work.

lisa_sims said...

NICE JOB! It looks soooo good. Jealous...hate my house right now.

Amie said...

I think I am on the wrong blog site......this looks like the Food Network Channel. I expected Paula Dean to pop up and start cooking!