Tuesday, March 2, 2010


{Age of Aquarius}


Age of Aquarius....my lil "hair pretty" business name.


Everyone believed in me more than I did my own self.
Randy took this board full of pieces, and sold them all at work in two days!!!
He said that if he can sell "hair pretties" to diesel mechanics, I should be able to sell them anywhere!

Below are just a few examples of pieces that I have made.


Headbands.
I have made some adorable child headbands also.....I need to start taking pics of all of my new products.

I am now loving to incorporate earrings.
Fun, Funky and original.



I am proud to say, that with Paula's hook-up, I have a display of items for sale in a salon.
I have two other salons waiting for me to make inventory.
I know!!!!  I can't believe it!!!!

If any of you would like a custom hair piece, just email me or leave me a message.
Affordable and stylish!!!!
$3, $5, $10, & $15
Thanks for all of your support and encouragement :)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You Rock, Woman! LOVE the feather earrings!! Your prices are so reasonable that one won't be able to buy just one piece, fer sure! :) You are well on your way to making your first Mil $$

Anonymous said...

03/05/2010

Hah --Huh --Hallee--lieu-yah!

Woo Woo! I love them, especially on the gorgeous models!

So, How about a necklace line--low-low cut decolletage, maybe chokers, too

\Yeah! Your creativity is surely going to be seen on Academy Awards women 2011.

But not for $5., %10, $15. bucks.

Team up with that REALLY loud mouth guy and get a TV hustle spot.
YOU'RE THREE AND A HALF STEPS FROM exploding into a BOOMIN'BRAND NAME: JOLIE JANIN . . .

Feather your nest eggs, gal.

When I look at your great photos of this Glam, I get all crazy and want to dive right into the middle of them. Imagine the reality of a big swanky bathtub full of these!!

SENSUOUS!

Chelise said...

Love, love, love all your inventory!! Send me all you have and I will sell them here! Your display board is perrrfect! You rock girl!!

Anonymous said...

03/12/2010

My Columbus Senior Center Bosom Pal, Emy, an adorable, hot senior: chock full of life, petite, a figure to die for Phillipine/American senior, yesterday at choir, had her plain old red baseball cap decorated above the bill, around the brim, with her own put together crown of sunflowers and wild flowers/grasses. That was slightly understated stunning fabulous!.

Emy dresses so original and colorful, too. She's interested in what I told her about your creations.

Great Grandma B.