Tuesday, March 30, 2010




{Things that ROCK my world}



Kohl's "Flirt!" line of perfumes ROCK MY WORLD!
I know the Ed Hardy craze is sooooo two years ago, and sooooo John Gosselin ruined (yuck! another lahooozer man!), but I love the Ed Hardy perfume for women.
I am wayyyyy to frugal to spend $80 on smell goods.
This Rock-N-Rebel is a good knock off and on sale right now for $31.50 (not including your 30% off coupon)
The box says, "Turn up the volume with luscious blackberry, apple nectar and pink grapefruit.  Totally Rockin'!"
It is long lasting and puts a little skip in my walk.
It's a nice, affordable treat for this Spring.
I think Randy is trying to tell me that he likes it too.....his nose is buried around my neck!
For real!  It's sexy sweet rockin' good stuff!

1 comment:

Chelise said...

Be sure to BRING IT in May.....be prepared to leave it too!