Thursday, March 25, 2010

{Driving frustration at it's finest!!!}

Woke up.....
Felt rested.
Got all gussied up and ready for a day out.
A day that would start with getting my taxes done, and if all goes well, a tall yummy coffee and a walk around the mall.
A ME day.
God....doesn't that sound delightful!

Tax appointment went great!
It was my route to the nearest Starbucks that went bad fast.
I got behind a thing.....I'm calling her it a thing because it is so stupid and ill equipped to drive a motor vehicle, that I wouldn't even disgrace the rest of us humans by linking it to our DNA.
You know these things that stop, go, stop, go.....and do 18 mph on 1300 East when only one lane is open! 
THE DUMBTHING ROADBLOCKER!!!
It has it's face and hands knuckled around the steering wheel and is so worried about themselves that it doesn't give any consideration to the other drivers!!!!
We, the trail of 15 cars behind, are finally able to turn a corner and I find my slot to get around it.....I lay the peddle to the metal all right.  Just as I am glaring and ready to yell swear words at it, I see the reds and blues flashing behind me.



Ah  ^^*$(&$(*&(*#*!  I shook my head, took a breath and pulled into a shopping center.
I'm pissed.
The cop can see that.
Didn't help that he called me "MAM!"
He says, "Sorry mam, but I clocked you going 13 over the speed limit"
I go, "Yah, that stupid girl in front of me was pissing me off.  She has been holding up traffic for three blocks!  I just wanted to get around her."
I handed over my license and registration without looking him in the eye.
(thank God I went to get my license renewed!)
He went to his car...did his little whatever they do, and returned with a ticket for me to sign.
"I'm only sighting you for 5 over the limit."
"Thank you sir", I say and flipped a bitch out of the parking lot.
GRRRRRRRRRR!

Am I a road rager??????
Apparently the answer is YES!!!!
But seriously!!!!!!  Some people shouldn't be driving!!!
Stupid drivers kill or can be killed by a blonde broad shoving her 5 mph over speeding ticket up in a crevice that will never see happiness again!


I need to re-read my "Don't sweat the small stuff" book.

I never did get my coffee or mall time.
boo hoo.

(P.S.  I would never be this critical of an older person....I promise!  This was a ditzy girl in her 20's....she knows better)



2 comments:

lisa_sims said...

I am pissed about the coffee and mall time! Dumb girl doesn't know who she is messing with. It's ok to not sweat the small stuff, but sometimes it is the little things that matter:) Hope tomorrow is a better day.

If it makes you feel better...I didn't even get a shower today.

Tracy said...

Oh Mertz! It could be worse...you could have missed the bus to your Tax appointment, only to finally get there by walking ten blocks in the snow and be told you're too late and have to reschedule for April 16th! I do feel your pain about missing your daily brew, tho :(
TGIF almost :)
Oh, and if your Traffic Cop really looked like that...What's the prob??