Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{Gone fishin' with the old man}


Saturday morn at 6:00, Randy and Riv set out to Stockton for a "man" day.
A day for very "manly" things.
Moments that make you want to grunt, "I'm a man....hear me fart roar!"
Pounding chest while yelling, "I'm a man, doing very manly man stuff with my old man!"


Randy had signed he and Riv up for a fishing tournament. These guys pictured above were the manly men in charge of the small lake competition.






My manly menz won the tournament by reeling in 9 fish!
Being competitor 1 out of 1 competitor's make you feel very winner-man like.

A manly man day like this, would make any man-boy exude a large, corner of the mouth, Dorito cheezed smile :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that snow on poor Rivs head? Talk about"frozen fish fillets"!!
Good job my manly menz.

Aunti E

paula said...

Ah-Riv looks so young in these pics.

Chelise said...

Riv...you rock! Congrats on all the BIG Catch(S) in your first tournament o champions!! You're always a winner to me!