Friday, March 26, 2010

{Not my style}



I am ashamed and embarrassed by my previous post.
Boy!!!  All that rantin' and ravin' of cruelty toward another person!
I am sorry.
Really, I am not myself these days.
I am noticing that EVERYONE makes me irritated and annoyed.
Down to simple things like shopping carts.
Including my kids!
The things that usually melt my heart, are making me want to scream.
I don't like being this person.
It's not my style, or my heart.



I am contributing the change in behavior to less exercise, more caffeine, and nightmares.
I think my new $180 bedspread that I paid $18 for, is giving me nightmares.
I can't explain it, but ever since I've put the damn thing on my bed,
freaky teaky, crazy, realistic, sweat dripping, panic attack dreams are reoccurring.
Not a good nights sleep in days!!!

Changing it up in here I'm telling ya!
Working on a healthier mind, body and soul........
Goal:  A new woman by summertime.

Again......sorry friends for the IBS
(Irritable Bitch Syndrome)



4 comments:

paula said...

We all get a case of IBS at times girl....your real friends don't notice it....because they're probably "cycling" the same as you and feeling just as bitchy. ha ha. I'll work on it with ya. No bitching.

P.S. I miss you....aren't we suppose to see each other more than once a week?

lisa_sims said...

Jolie...there you go over thinking yourself again! Don't worry. You are entitled to a bad day, a little moodiness and a certainly some bitchiness now and again. I don't judge you. I love you!

Don't be so hard on yourself. And, there is nothing wrong with searching for a better you. You are conscious of your behavior which means you won't make bitchiness a habit. You're already great!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I blame it on the wine!!

E

Chelise said...

What?? Girl! I think the IBS you have is very normal considering the circumstances of a person driving 18 in a 45!! Not only is a death threat warranted, it is expected.....

Sorry I have not been able to visit y'all by posting. My laptop has had a STD, but is now OK...