Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{One year ago today}

Missing Janin is like a living without........
 your favorite dessert
your favorite place to vacation
your favorite sunrise
your favorite color in the rainbow
your favorite smell
your favorite joke
your favorite........many things.

In her absence, my eyes see the world in a new favorite way.
Time is of the essence....
love, laugh, look for the beauty, make your mark, and experience the NOW.

Our Janin....



My thoughts are with Janin's family, my grandma, and Janin's sisters today.


5 comments:

paula said...

My thoughts are with all of you. Sending hugs to each and every one of you.

Chelise said...

Beatifully said Jol-

Tracy said...

You truely deserve to share her name, Jolie Janin. I believe she taught us all how to live and love better. Here's to you, my dear Sisters--CHEERS :)

Anonymous said...

I choose to laugh, love and think of all the beautiful things about Janin today. She left us with so much to smile about.

E

Anonymous said...

03/31/2010
Dearest Granddaughter, Jolie Janin:

Thank you so much for the bright, cheery card. Carry on the tradition.
Laura Janin Briggs Jackman cornered the market on the thoughtfulness and faithfulness of selecting from her garage full of cards, each chosen to remind her loved one that her love and sharing never ends.
Grandma LPB