Tuesday, March 23, 2010




{Things that ROCK my world}


Kohl's ROCKS my world!!!
Walking in to their annual 70-90% off sale with an extra 30% off coupon in hand, saved me a freakin' butt-load!!!
Or a "record amount" as the cashier put it.

TOTAL SAVED:  $856.10

Chap's bedding reg price $189.99
sale price $18.99

Sheet set reg price $99.99
sale price $9.99

Just the coupon alone saved me $36.78.
Find a coupon* and save yourself a butt-load by shopping for this year's Christmas and birthdays!!!
*The coupons actually don't start in effect until tomorrow (Wednesday).  The cashier was cool enough to honor it for me anyway :)  Another reason why
Kohl's ROCKS my world!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
segura2salazar said...

O.k., I am sitting here at work and all the girls are so shocked and proud! It almost makes me sick (like vomitting) w/envy! Paula will be so proud!!!

Chelise said...

$856.10!!!! Why didn't I inheret this gene from our family?? WTF...Why didn't I get boobs either???

Tracy said...

As the self-proclaimed "Coupon Queen"
I dare say, my dear Price-Cut Princess, "I AM ROYALLY IMPRESSED!!".
Now, be sure to enter your Savings Story on www.facebook.com/Kohl's to win a $100.00 gift card! Did I mention my birthday is only 6 month's away?? LOL :)>

paula said...

You got the sense of humor and the dance gene Chelise....I wouldn't bitch if I were you. You can get fake boobs.

paula said...

Oh and Adrianne-starting to get offended because you NEVER leave comments on my blog. I am so NOT feeling the love.