Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{What?? Huh?? I can't hear you}


Aren't ears miraculously weird!?!
Yah, mine like to pretend like they rule my every day life by infecting themselves and filling with enough fluid to make my eyeballs float.

Yes....bofem!
Doublett ear infection.

I knew I was in trouble the Thursday I woke up to fly to Vegas.
My throat and ear holes were rebelling in pain during the flight.
"Buck up ya old broad" I told myself.

Almost two weeks later, my ears whispered to themselves,
"earself, I am going to continue to make your life excruciating and deaf if you don't get me my drugs! NOW!"
And I said back to them,
"Hey chill out!!! Don't make me Van Gogh yer ass!"

So yesterday, off to the doctor I finally went.
A horse pill twice a day should do the trick.

4+ ear infections a year is RE-DONK-U-LUS!!!
You would think a person would out-grow this stuff.....or at least move on to a more fun infection like cysts or acid reflux.
WAIT!!!!
I have those too!
Peeps!!!!  I'm falling apart.
Wahhhhhhh!

2 comments:

paula said...

Maybe you should look into getting tubes put into your ears like babies do. You're reverting back to your infancy......

Chelise said...

Stay on those horse pills til I get up there for Elko!