Monday, March 15, 2010


{The worst pick-up lines EVER}

The Scene:
Saturday night at A Bar Named Sue's.
Chelise and I sitting on a stool along the counter where patrons ordered drinks.
The club was wall to wall with a manajory of people (one reason why I like the place).
Because of the large crowd, Chelise and I had separate experiences happening simultaneously.
I turn to Chelise and with a "this sucks" tone I say,
"I just had the WORST pick-up line EVER! The dweebster punk next to me blurted out,
'You're 39?!?!?!?  WOW! Yer old!'
Chelise laughs, and says, "Oh yah???  Well I can top that one!  A guy walked up and asked if she knew if the bar tender was a lesbian.  Chelise responded with, "How would I know?"  He replied, "Because YOU are a lesbian, you would know."
With egos draggin across the beer spilled floor, all we could do is laugh at the harsh facts of the evening:
 I am crusty old and Chelise is a lezzie.
What happened to the good ol' bar days when people wore beer goggles?  My hell!


3 comments:

lisa_sims said...

I love it! People freakin' idiots. Haven't they any manners or told to stop thinking out loud! Geez. Kids these days! You guys are hot! Don't listen to any of that garbage.

Anonymous said...

wELCOME TO MY WORLD!! nOW YOU KNOW WHY i JUST STAY HOME AND DRINK.

Auntie E

Chelise said...

I am still shaking my head at this one.......