Sunday, March 21, 2010

{Is it just me???}

I like to read magazines starting from the back to the front.
I would do the same with novels if it wouldn't be so difficult to follow the story.
Instead, I constantly make it a mission to figure out the plot, mystery, and ending to keep myself from being totally blown out of the water with a left field whammy.
Suspense is NOT something I can deal with.
I can have an anxiety attack at the drop of a word.
Don't even get me started on movies!!!!

Is it just me???

2 comments:

lisa_sims said...

I do the same thing with a magazine. My books...find myself skipping when I get bored. Haven't read any boring books lately. Loving Eat, Pray, Love!!!

Chelise said...

I have got to pick up Eat, Pray, Love, since y'all are readin it! I always start at the front...I'm boring, I know.....