Thursday, March 18, 2010


{My garden of angels}


I walked outside to see my Angel garden's first bloom of Spring  2010.
I felt it was an appropriate companion to Aunt E's heartfelt, and poignant "Janin" poem.

I pick up the phone, she isn't here.
It has almost been a year.
We love her,miss her
Our loss has made us shed so many tears.

Her leaving has changed all our lives
We struggle to find our way
Oh, what I wouldn't give for just one more day

To tell her how much she meant to us all
I think she does know,she has her ways
A beautiful sunset, the trees in the fall
A hummingbird kissing a flower on a warm spring day.

Janin was unique, a work of art.
The pain that is left, of being apart.
She left such a legacy
Janin was a wife,a mother,sister and friend
Our love for her will never end.
 
~Elise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beautiful flowers and angel says it all.

E

Chelise said...

That was beautiful Mom........

Anonymous said...

I think "dog" liked it too.

E

Jolie said...

Yes, "Dog" is one of my international friends :)

lisa_sims said...

This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Love the flowers!!!