Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{Mazel Tov....
you've picked a depressing, unfunny, strange movie!}


Don't cha just hate it when you are looking for a good Sunday afternoon movie at your local Blockbuster, and you pick up the cover, read the back, and it says:
4 stars-Roger Ebert
4 stars-People mag.
4 stars-New York Post
4 stars-Chicago Tribune
4 stars-US Weekly
And NEVER in the description does it say that
"4 stars~ONLY IF YOU'RE JEWISH!!"

Sometimes I really enjoy a little quirky, unknown flick, but seriously, I am not using the star rating anymore to decide my entertainment.  I feel like I've wasted two hours of my life. (cuz ya know, I couldn't just turn it off...what if it miraculously started to get good?) And this is only one of many that I've felt that way about.
Movie reviewers suck.

No comments: