Saturday, April 16, 2011


{Born to be loved
Born to be free}


Jax and I took a field trip to the Clark Planetarium.
It was a planned trip for just he and I.....
it wasn't part of the school program.
Yah...I jump out of the box like that sometimes!
We've always loved this place, but each time we go, it seems so much smaller than the last visit.
Maybe it's because Jax is growing and I'm getting fat, so everything around us is small in comparison?
Who knows.


Our main purpose of that day at the planetarium, was to see the IMAX BORN TO BE WILD 3D.
These 3D glasses are exactly the same...I don't know why they look so different on each of us.  Could be my claw bang that changes it up?!?


The movie is 40 minutes long, is narrated by Morgan Freeman 
(how can you go wrong with Morgan Freeman?),
and proves that the lines between human and animal differences can be blurred.
All living beings need love.....
especially the babes.

I won't ruin the movie for you by giving details,
but I highly recommend this movie for ALL ages.
(bring a tissue or two)

It makes you realize that all species depend on the other for survival.

(((((Best movie/documentary I've seen this year! 
Jax agreed.
$6 adults and children before 5:30
$8 for adults after 5:30)))))


1 comment:

Aunt T. said...

SEE--You're a GREAT movie critic!
You crossed the finish line with ease. :)