Thursday, April 14, 2011


{things that ROCK my world}



Inexpensive cosmetics that don't feel cheap...
ROCKS MY WORLD!
The e.l.f. (eyes. lips. face) line is like bottom dollar, and works like a million bucks!!!
"Super glossy lip gloss" has a shine that lasts, and I have yet to find a color I do not like.
Cost: ONE dolla billa
a.k.a $1


Since my hair (curtains) is on the dark side for a time being, I have to darken my eyebrows (throw pillows).
Your curtains and throw pillows should coincide.
It's kind of like a bodily feng shui without the bonsai tree.
I'm not EVEN gonna go there with talk about matching rugs 
(you know what that is! no need for explanation).

I had full intentions of hitting Ulta Cosmetics for some eyebrow corrector-filler-in-er-darken-er.
I was prepared to spend at least a 20 spot on the shiz.
Luckily, I made a detour to Target Cosmetics first, and found the e.l.f. eyebrow kit for the astonishing price of
$3!!!!!
It comes with gel filler (left square), powder finisher (right square), and a nice little angled application brush (the thing that looks like a nice little angled application brush).
I love the results!!!!

Don't be afraid to try the e.l.f. line.....
it's inexpensive enough to redecorate your entire media room (face) for a whole new look.

Design on a dime baby!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the elf line. I love the price cause if it doesn't work out you can throw them out and not feel guilty.

E