Friday, April 15, 2011

{This boot is made for walking}



Nothin' says sexy-momma like a walking boot.
UMMMMM HMMMMM
I can truly say I'm a rockin' and a walkin'.
It's HOT!
And when I say HOT....
I mean sweaty.

So by now you all know what a wonderful athlete I am 
((yah WHATever!))
and the amazing grace that I hold as I slinkily walk around looking so put together.
With that being said.....
can you guess how I have already managed to f*ck up even the boot helper????


I kicked and tripped over my other ankle with the hard toe of my black booty......
It took a lil skin off and I'm already seeing a bit of bruising.
Apparently, these boots aren't made for ostriches.
I should have went to a veterinarian for help.



My next adventure!!!!!
Contacting the Rockettes to see if they need a gimp boot-toe in their line up!
Or maybe the zoo could use me in their bird show?

Gotta keep on trying!!!!!

(just when you think you've got it bad....just come back to look at my blog......)

3 comments:

Aunt T. said...

Yeah, yer right. U got it BAD, G! :(
But at least "Baby-got-Booty" now!!
New sport: Movie Critic ;)

Chelise said...

Aunt T!? How the hell you come up with such funny shit!! You and Jol ARE the writers of this fam, FO SHO! You could totally give Chelsea Handler's book a run for its money!! In otha words.... PLEASE write a book??

Jol- I am LMAO! Not laughing at you, but with you! Hehe :) The way in which you describe yourself has me shaking my head! I mean, your body does not in any way resemble anything of an ostrich, but I will forevva have you pictured in my head, running like an ostrich! I am impressionable, dammit!! Quit putting these visuals in my head....OR ELSE.

Anonymous said...

So much for our ostrich race on Easter!!