Thursday, April 14, 2011

{My 12 a day}



Is this what it comes down to???
Drugging my way through life hoping to get in a few more good years???

I'm afraid so.



This is my daily regimen.
Oh!  And...I forgot to show the acai berry mixture that I drink 3 oz of every day.....(just pretend you see the bottle).
We've got the raw-whole food daily vitamin(s), the calcium and the vita D for my bones, the lil pinkie is for my acid reflux, my crazy pill that I have reduced to half, my infamous yellow Turmeric for liver detox and skin health,  
and the green Spirulina for which I can't remember exactly why I take....I just know the girl who wrote "Chill out and get Healthy" told me to.
And yes, I would jump off a cliff if she said leap!
I take people's advice very seriously!

Ok...you can quit rolling your eyes now.
We all know that I DO WHAT I WANT!
and scream the words daily, 
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Anyway.......


Awesome book BTW....every woman should read this.
Apparently I need to re-read it to educated myself on the green algae pills I take everyday.

The interesting part in taking all of these "supplements", is that I don't really know if they are working.  But now that I've been taking them for so long (most of them), I'm scared to stop.  
WHAT IF????.....just WHAT IF one of these capsules are keeping me from getting a hammer toe?  or hindering that extra inch of sag in the boobage area? or helping keep the ear wax under control???
Do I really think that they are preventing these things? 
I HAVE NO FRICKIN IDEA...
?????
MAYBE SO....
MAYBE NO.
Am I willing to take the chance that these bodily freak-outs could happen if I quit taking my jagged little pills???
HELL NO!

So for now, I will continue with my 12 a day and I'm sure there will be some addition to those as time decides to age me.

Is anyone with me in this boat????
Or am I the only freak out at the shark bering sea without a life jacket???



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know the old saying, twelve pills a day keep the doctor away. What about the excedine migrane,that works wonders!!

E