Wednesday, April 13, 2011


{A girls best friend}



Yesterday Chelise put her beloved Sam to rest.
He had been her side kick for 14 years.

Some of the things we will all miss from 
Big ol' Sam:
~His fart punches
~His spontaneous bark at absolutely nothing
~The sound of his large paws galloping down the cement
~His way of greeting a person by pushing his ginormous body against you for a pat on the back
~Him eating my favorite Vicky's bra
 (ok, he was only a pup when he did that)
But most of all,
we will miss his presence and the love/protection he gave to his core family.
WUFF, WUFWUF, WUFF.... Sam
(means rest in peace big black Sam)

love you Chelise

3 comments:

Aunt T. said...

OH MAN!! SO SORRY, Dear Chelise :(
He was definitely Crazy-Cool! He lived a Long, Wonderful Life with the Largents. And remember, GOD spelled backwards is DOG, and, ALL dogs go to Heaven.
XOXO

Chelise said...

This has been ALOT harder than I ever imagined. I have been preparing myself for quite some time, but actually doing it, has knocked me to my knees. I sure do love that big ol boy! There is a void felt everywhere here and my eyes are swollen shut. Thanks so much Jol for this post. It means so much to me. Thanks, fam, for your love, support, and knowing how good he was to me. He definitely WAS this girls' best friend..........

Anonymous said...

Big black Sambo was a faithful friend to the end. RIP Sam...

E