Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{It's Spring dammit!}


Utah's weather is beyond annoying with snow in April,
so I chose to bring Spring into my house even if the forecast doesn't agree.
I needed some color that looked like sunshine had kissed each pallet.
So without further ado....meet my new bedding.
I like to call her 
Little Miss Sunshine :)


Speaking of beds.....
I took this picture of Jax at 11:30 am.
We had just finished school, and I was going for my 4th cup of coffee and then a shower.
Jax had made the comment that he was super tired.  Apparently while I was washing the stank off my body, he put himself back to bed.  I had to wake him up 1 1/2 hrs later for an appointment.
This has been happening a lot lately.....
you can totally see it when his mind and body hits the wall and drops.
We find him sprawled out on the couch with a blanket over his head snoring.  
He falls asleep in the car on drives home.....
I just pull into the garage, unroll the windows and let him have at it.
Sometimes he grabs a blanket and naps in the hallway landing where he and Miss Kitty share the warmth of the sun coming through the window.


Yesterday at his med check, I found out the answer to why the dude is so exhausted....
In less than 3 months he grew just over an inch and gained 10 pounds!!!!
he is 135 lbs, 5'5"
and only 11 years old!!!!!

I guess he's in a meta-morphing stage along with our little 'pillars.
He needs mass amounts to eat and a lot of cocooning time!
Thank god he doesn't do the pooh balls!!


2 comments:

Chelise said...

awwe...I cant believe our 11 YEAR is this big ALREADY!! No wonder he is needing lots o rest! I am thankful there is no pooh balls for you to have to deal with either :))

Anonymous said...

He needs all the rest he can get now,when he is on the road with some major league baseball team or living on a tour bus on his way to the next concert he'll wish he could get some sleep...and food.

E