Wednesday, April 27, 2011


{she doesn't have to die now}


I am non-committal.
Or I should say, I have a super duper quadlooper hard time making a final committment.
To just about anything.
Even down to a TV series.
I should really talk to my therapist about the commitment issues I have to people and  inanimate objects.
Probably stems from my younger years of never having french fries*.
*I have no idea what the hell french fries have to do with any of this, but I needed something to direct the blame to
**We were a very frugal family, and were not allowed to get fries or drink with the hamburger.
HAMBURGER ONLY PLEASE
NO FRIES FOR YOU!

River asked me and my cuz's what famous person we would want to kill off if we could.
Yes, these are the convo's we have.
Does that surprise you?
Come on now!
We all voted for Christina Aguilera to die.
die! die! die!
Her flub ups at the Super Bowl, her bad hair weave, and her
 "aaaaa aaaaaa AAAAAAAAAA"
singing and hand moving to the upper levels of her voice, just makes you want to cork her with her bedazzled microphone.

My opinions of Christina and my (non)commitment to a TV series, has done a turn-about-face!
I LOVE THE VOICE!!!
Did you see it last night????
Oh my hell!!!!
Can I just say 
"A-d-a-m L-e-v-i-n-e"!!!!!  
OOOOOO LA LA ROCKER HOT STUFFS!!!
he totally turns my crank!
Ceelo, and Blake are way cool dudes, and
Christina proves to have a brain and a heart.
Maybe she went to see the wizard before the show...
who knows?
I'm not putting her head on the chopping block anymore.
Whomever put this panel together was a music/entertainment Einstein.
(Forget about Carson Daily....he's a drag.  Not really worth mentioning)
Did you see the opening song they sang together????
"Crazy"
aaaaaahhhhh :)
It totally rocked my world people!!!!

There is some awesome talent to come out of this and I can't wait to see what the artist's plans are with each contestant.

Hello. 
My name is Jolie. 
I am a Voice Show and Adam Levine addict.

There! I said it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, almost didn't watch the show because C A was on it...dislike her...BUT I LOVE ADAM LEVINE. He has always made me think of Parker. Saw him in concert and Maroon Five was great.

E

paula said...

I agree that Christina has been annoying in the past but regardless of her look, style, personality....there is no denying that she has GOT PIPES! One of the only gals in her genre and in her glory days who actually have talent. Girl was put on this earth to sing. Yes-I think her voice is that amazing and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Chelise said...

Normally Paula, I would have to slug you for such a comment...I mean, everyone KNOWS my dislike (severe) for the C.A. and being my fav peep, I would hope to have a lil backing here? I also would like to add that she can shove her pipes where the sun don't shine........

UNTIL!!!!! jolie told me that i would like her, sooooo, i am willing to watch her on the voice, BUT, she is lucky that hot Piece of Love Adam Levine is on this show with her...or I wouldn't give her the time o day!

Could be some eatin of some crow on my part......to be continued.....