Friday, April 8, 2011


{thong or grannies??}



One of the things that I do for myself is get a good massage every so often.
It's ridiculous how tight and toxified our bodies get.
It doesn't take much to get ourselves in a balled up mess.
I've come to think of a massage as more of a health necessity rather than an "I'm a good mom and wife.  I work hard.  I deserve something special to reward myself" spa treatment.
Think about it.....
Mind
Body
&
Soul
All three deserve NEED to be fed and well taken care of for complete balance.
A massage is tri-fold for me.  It is a healing agent for all three parts of my existence.

I've found an A-FREAKIN-MAZING
massage therapist who knows the knots and spasms of my body.
She's so in tune with the areas that need help, that it makes me wonder if she's got some kind of psychic ability in her finger tips.
But this is where my own weirdness comes in.
I assumed, and then she confirmed, that she is a lesbian.
Her being gay does not bother me in the slightest.
But now I don't know what kind of panties to wear when I go for the massage.
This would be the exact same dilemma if it were a man, because having a person touch our body in all of those normally clothed parts, can lead to attraction I would think.

Ok, I know that I am sounding like, 
"Oh yes!!! I'm just so damn attractive that the menz and lezbians can't controll themselves around me!!"
NO...that's not what I mean, but being 99% naked in front of a stranger that is rubbing oil all over me, and who is attracted to women, I wouldn't want to give them any kind of idea that I am wanting anything more than a good muscle rub.

Back to the panties.....
The question:
Which one's should I wear????
I can't wear my worn out stray elastic creepers!!!
I would look like a dirty....ew
But if I put on one of my Victoria's Secret lace pretties, does that look like I'm trying hard to impress???

Seriously....am I waaaay over thinking this???



5 comments:

Chelise said...

Lol!! A fair question to ask, in my opinion. I would go with what you wear everyday, even if it is the nice ones! She is a profesional. You only have to worry if she asks you to flip over and wants to massage the girlz, or if she rubs the bum a bit too long than necessary........hehehehehe

paula said...

I agree with Chelise. Go with what you wear everyday and if you're still worried about the thong issue do what I do when I get a massage....boy shorts. They provide good coverage but they aren't as sad as granny panties. And yes....you are over thinking it but it sure does provide good entertainment for us!

Anonymous said...

Boxers or briefs...the age old question. I agree with Paula, boy shorts are the way to go.


E

segura2salazar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
segura2salazar said...

So I guess I am the weird one, because I always go naked. Maybe subconsciously I am inviting the "toooooo long" touch! Hahaha! So to answer your question, don't switch it up, wear what you always wear and you are good to go!