Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{Poor lil ugly bunny}



picture is taken in our small single wide trailer in Lehi.
me (bunny), Adam and Danna
I cherish this picture.
Danna has always been a wonderful mother to me.

With Easter just a hop-skip-and jump around the corner,
I thought I'd give you the segment that I like to call,
EASTER FLASHBACK FROM FROM 1980...
 "IS THAT THE EASTER BUNNY OR JUST A POOR LIL UGLY GIRL  WITH OVER SIZED-BUCKED TEETH, TURNED UP NOSE, ROSY CHUNKY CHEEKS, AND POT BELLY???  CUZ SERIOUSLY, 
SHE LOOK-A LIKE-A BUNNY
...Awe POOR LIL UGLY BUNNY" 

In my defense, I was going through the pubescent FUG's (and I don't mean a fudge pop).  It didn't matter what I did, I just looked so gawky and un-cool.  It's a good thing that Lehi was so uncool and behind the times, because every girl I went to school with was in the same dork-o boat with me......
Well, except Michelle White who's dad was the richest man in town because he was a dentist and her mom was a hairdresser, which meant that Michelle always had a good perm, straight teeth and Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.
We all hated Michelle.
Thank god for my later years when I found braces, black eyeliner, pants that were long enough, and AquaNet
hmmmmm.....but then again, I'm not so sure going from an ugly bunny to a wildebeest is any better?
see example below
.
.
.
.


OH YIKES!!!!
My hell!!!  
Remind me to NEVER bring that picture out again!

Anyway, enough of scary blasts from the past.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter with lots of love, good food, and are not going to be stuck in a truck for 12 hours with 3 dudes' stinky boiled egg farts like I am :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


3 comments:

Jay D said...

That is one GOOD lookin CAT hat......

Jolie said...

I KNEW YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT HAT JAY D!!!!! LOL!!!!

paula said...

It cracks me up the things Jay D decides to comment on. And this whole time I've been thinking that he doesn't read blogs much. He's as addicted as the rest of us! I think it's an adorable picture....you look happy. I'm glad Danna is still in your life, she's been good to you.
Happy Easter!