Sunday, July 12, 2009


{Anyone know a good bail bonds???}


Our passport pictures for Mexico.........
I think me and the boys are safe...........



Should we worry that the Mexican drug cartel will recruit Randy???
.....his eyes look very incriminating.....
*Remember his genetic defect of blinking at a flash??
I'm not exaggerating when I say this was one of 13 attempts......
This was the best choice
The photo girl said the passport people would accept it because you can "kind of see his eyeballs"
I will probably be sleeping on the couch for the next week for posting this. ......it will totally be worth it! Love you babe!

3 comments:

paula said...

OH MY HELL! This is the best one yet.

susie said...

No officer, I didn't smoke my lunch! Oh...you just gotta love Randy!

CJACRUN said...

You will have to tell Randy I feel for him. I didn't want to have mine taken prego so I waited6333333333333333333 (Titan says Hi) well then I had Bell's Palsy for my passport picture - very hot. My mom made me feel better that even butt-faced people get back into the country.

It's locked away. :)