Sunday, July 19, 2009

{My other ride is a hot pink kayak}


Miss Kitty expressed her thoughts on our new
"family time" purchase.
She can be a little prudish at times.
She truly believes that she is royalty.

Impulse buy today at Cabella's.
Yellow: Randy's
Hot Pink: Jolie's
Bliss Blue: Zip's


Randy is emotionally content.
Buying stuff makes him happy :)



My new fuchsia accessory......I call her,
~Miss Monroe~
Damn she makes me look good!



Zip is a natural with the paddle.
He even kicked my ass in a race!


Turning the camera on himself, Randy got a cool shot with all three of us.


Randy's kayak is called the Angler.
It has holes to hold the fishn' pole (see it poke out the top?)
It also has an anchor that attaches to the front! Cool!
It is not unusual for Randy to drop anchor.......
and not have the other end hooked to the boat!
Hey.....It happens!
Sometimes more than once.......
Don't judge!


2 comments:

Amie G said...

We must have ESP or ESPN whichever but we just bought a two man kayak! It's not as cool as your hot pink one but then again you have always been cooler than me! I think I might try my hand at kayaking the green river will at the gorge but then maybe not!

paula said...

The sunglasses are great for Randy....you can't even tell his eyes are closed.