Thursday, July 30, 2009


{Thanks for the honesty?!?}

Pop and I were on a walk......
out of nowhere he says, "Mom I really don't think you should wear short shorts"
Stunned, I asked, "Do you think the things I wear are too short?"
He said, "No, I just thought I'd do you a favor and let you know they wouldn't look good on your body type......that's if you ever thought you would want to wear them. Only girls that look like Daisy Duke can wear those kind of shorts. Hey, you said I could always be truthful with you."
Gee, thanks son!
Keeping it real!
(you need to know, that he is obsessed with The Dukes of Hazzard)

Moral of the story: Teach your kids that the truth isn't always needed.........even if they think they are doing someone a favor!

1 comment:

Chelise said...

Girl! You are the ONLY person I know that could rock short, shorts and probably get away with it! (Just don't let Pop see you in them!)