Monday, July 27, 2009

{In case you were wondering....}


My "wax on - wax off" date with Helga was excruciating!!!!!
I have been under the needle for a tattoo....
The intense pain is comparable!! I'm not even kidding!
Both will equally make every pore in your body spew sweat....
Both will make you think,
"WTF am doing here????
Who's idea was this????
I knew I should have backed out!!
There is no way this is worth it!!!!
Dammit! I'm an idiot!!!!
Why! Why!! Am I doing this?!?!?"

My internal screams said....
I EFIN HATE YOU AND THE HAIRY MOLE
YOU RODE IN ON HELGA!!!!!




After 12 hours, some swelling, and pinhole bleeding.....
I started seeing the benefits to my labor pains.
Baby butt smooth, and hair free for the beach....
not ever a worry!
It's all good......
And, in case you were wondering.......

Yes........I will do it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very brave llaaaddyy! Remember that time I got everything waxed so I wouldn't have to shave on my cruise?? WTF are you thinking!!! I remember you laughing your ass off at me after my appt.. I had welts, bruises and a effin rash! Are you one of the "hurts so good" people? I am beginning to think.....Yes!

Chelise

Anonymous said...

I always new you were a glutton for punishment!