Monday, July 13, 2009

{Happy Birthday Beautiful}





A cheezy poem for one of my favorite peeps!

Chaaaaleeeeeeezzzzzzz


Brown eyed girl,
with hair all a curl.
It's your birthday today,
31 years come your way.
You are my example of fun and laughs,

unconditional love and panic attacks.
You blessed my life with the birth of your babies,
letting me be a part through the panting and crazies.
We have had the best belly laughs girls could have,
I love you so much, I would give you my favorite lip salve.
Your small boobies define you NOT,
It's your personality that makes you HOT!
You're still young and I will keep up just to spite,
We are both die hards and lovers of bud light!
If I were there, a hug I would give,
Instead.... I sent you my favorite Riv :)

I love you sis! Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

paula said...

LOVE THE POEM! Happy Birthday Chelise!