Wednesday, July 29, 2009

{What the DUCK???}
This is what the inside of my garage was speckled with.......
DUCK POOOOOO

She was somehow on our roof for a short period of time......then toddled into the garage,
where she held Zip hostage from entering for about 15 minutes!
He was in tears and parched by the time he remembered that we have more than one door into our house!


I followed her down the sidewalk trying to feed her potato rolls.....
she knew exactly what she wanted and didn't stop until she got it!

I was worried about her crossing the street......but
She had no problem looking at the cars like,
"Bitch, I own this road! Have you ever heard about pedestrian rightaway??" YOU move!"

THIS was her destination..........
the neighbor's sprinklers.
She needed a little pick-me-up from the heat....
and, I would imagine, a cold one from the freak out she experienced from Zip and the garage!
Who gets a duck on their roof and hides out their garage???? Really?

1 comment:

dead999 said...

did you have to take Mister Jax and get him some counceling for the duck happening? dad