Friday, February 5, 2010

{and your name is????}


Loved this movie.
It is an easy watch.
It's funny and enjoyable for a no brainer.
The chicks are bad ass.
Drew Barrymore is another one of my "wish upon a movie star" friends.
Yah, a it's a bit cheesy, but I like a little cheddar in my movies.
Makes you want to put on  a pair of skates and get in shape.

Some of the gals' derby names:
~Babe Ruthless
~Iron Maven
~Rosa Sparks
and my favorite....
~Jabba the Slut.

I'm feeling confident about my derby name......
Barbie Bitch-Slap.
What would yours be????

4 comments:

paula said...

My favorite name in the movie was "Princess Slaya". I'm still trying to come up with a derby name for me...I'm thinking Aunt T or E or Chelise can come up with a better one than I ever could. Ideas?

Unknown said...

I was a roller derby girl for halloween..."Soc-her mom"...one of the best day of my life!

Jolie said...

I was thinking of you Em when I posted this. Great costume idea!

Tracy said...

T-PAIN's the name, hurtin's the game!