Thursday, February 4, 2010


{Spoil me sweet}

 

Paula hand made this jewelery board.
It will house many pairs of earrings and hang numerous necklaces.
A total "Jolie" shirt with embellishments and a turquoise bracelet were pieces that I will wear many times!


Lisa brought a Cafe Rio salad for lunch to my house, so that I wouldn't "have any stress" on my birthday by leaving :)
We drank a glass of white wine and laughed through the afternoon.
These lovely rockin' shirts were in our birthday bag that we have been transferring to each other for years.
I love seeing that bag coming at me!
The shirt on the left WILL be going to one of my concerts with me!



This is the box that Elise paid priority postage to get to me by the weekend.
Because of what looks like a red-assed baboon took a jump and tug on my special box, I didn't get it until Monday.
Everything was safe
(thank God Elise used bubble wrap),
and I was happy to open it on my birthday.

These are the wonderful surprises that were waiting for me.
My box with Auntie E's artwork is my fav!
:)  39 WTF!!!!
~Wine glass that says, "birthday girl"
~Cocktails for dummy's recipe book
~2 sets of earring with matching cocktail napkins
~My first flask


The salad dressing container is from Chelise.
(isn't this the coolest?!? it has a spinner inside to mix the dressing when you lift the loop at the top.  Target)
Oh! You know how much I love my lemon-poppy dressing!!!!
I use it every day!!!!



Ahhhhhh......my very own sophisticated flask.
How can this be my first one?????
That is what is so great about Auntie E's gifts.....
They are one's that you see in the store and drool over, but wouldn't spend the money on for yourself.
They become your favorite items when received as a gift.
"When she was good she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was FABULOUS!!!

Also from Auntie E, recipe cards and coasters.
The coasters say "I child-proofed my house, but they still get in".
I will be sending out my fav. recipes with these swanky cards.


Gifts number 2 & 3 from Randy.
My Lucky Brand genuine leather black beauties.
These boots are amazing!!!
I just have to watch to not wear a white billow-sleeved shirt with them.
I look like a pirate.
AND
My plane ticket to Vegas for Bon Jovi.
I told ya my man spoils the shit out of me!!!!!

Randy gave the boys a few bucks and told them to go to town in the "ALL A DOLLAR" store.
In my recycled red gift bag was a foot file, glycerin soap, wine stoppers, gum, mini camera tri-pod, card, and dried bananas.
Very cute and thoughtful :)




Necklaces from dad and Aunt T.
Chocolates and loving, sincere cards from many.


Mikayla, the darling neighbor gal, brought me a card that was addressed to "the Rock-n-Roll" Chick.
She made me a jello cake and delivered it in this apron.
I about fell over.
 I have always called her my "mini me" because of her love of Matchbox Twenty, dreams of being a  rockstar, and now the apron!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am truly thankful for everyone who has even thought of me, wrote a loving comment, or given me a kick-ass gift.
I want you acknowledged for being important loves in my life. 
Thank you my peeps!
I am spoiled sweet by you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like somebody got alittle spoiled...give me those boots,you know they hurt your feet you little wench.

Auntie E

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter station[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]schlechtes wetter[b][/url]

Unknown said...

I totally missed it! Sorry So Happy Birthday a few days late! Looks like you was spoiled and had a great b day!
Love ya
J