Wednesday, February 3, 2010



{Yah.....this is what I did!}



Thank you all for such loving Happy Birthday wishes.
You are the bestest friends/family an old broad can ask for!!!
Even the strange comment from China.
I'm taking all I can get!
I'm giving a quick run down of last weekend's birthday events.  I have many more posts to fill you in on.....wait til you see my showering of kick-ass gifts!
Ahhhhh, supah fun!



Randy wanted to treat me to a great family style dinner for my birthday. 
(gift #1 from Randy.....3 more to come. He just spoils the shit out of me.)
Bucca di Beppo (Joe's basement) is where we went.
~We ate meatballs the size of Randy's head
(which is twice the distance to the moon and back)
~Spaghetti with meat sauce
~Garlic bread strips
(sliced roasted garlic all buttery and heart clogging and stank mouthed)
~Pizza with alfredo sauce, mushrooms, and chips,
(sounds strange but tastes GOOD)
~Belgium beer
~Fudge cake
~Ice cream

YES, we waddled, rolled, farted and whined in bloated misery as we left.





The next day,  Tracy, Paula and I got in on the last day of Sundance Film Festival in Park City.


On the lookout for famous name brand people.
Didn't see not a one!
We talked to a store clerk that looked like Rozanna Arquette tho.....
I know......doesn't count.


Terrorized a second hand store....


Milked a sidewalk cow.....



Stared at the big cork board with Sundance advertisements......
(I love this board BTW.
Some crazy ass signs posted.)


Looked F'nHot under street signs.....

Found furs that a possible future- rich- dreamy- fantasy- swooning- new boyfriend would want to purchase because "foxy lady" has a whole new meaning.


Didn't see John Wayne, but these might have been his undies.
Tracy asked some guys walking by, if they would model "the Duke" for us.....they said it would be too small.  Hardy, har, har!!!!


Had amazing girl talk over "out of this world" Mexican food, served by our newly sex-changed waitress/waitor.....Carla/Carlos, who's 5 o'clock shadow was peeking through her/his bisque colored foundation.
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great start to my month long birthday activities.
Thanks gals for making me feel very fine at 39!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me live vicariosly thru you girls,I love Park City!! Looked like a day to remember.

Auntie E

Tracy Torrent-tino said...

As far as I'm concerned, WE were the celebs there that day! HEY...let's US make a quirky indy film and premier it @ Sundance next year!? We certainly have more characters in our family that would make even Quinten Tarrentino blush!! Think about it :)

Chelise said...

What a freakin great day Jol! The perfect start to your month long celebration!!!!!! The pics of you guys are so funny.......you are quite the farm girl! Loved this post!