Thursday, February 11, 2010

{My eyeBALLS are always bouncin' from the left and to the right....... }

Come on!  it's ACDC man!


Paula cut out a picture from Family Circle, or some homemaker mag, for an example of  this fun Valentine box.

I loved the idea.


Of course, we had to put our own spin on the design.
You know that I don't follow recipies or take direction well.


This was a fun craft compared to the *&%^$%^&*@  science fair project we have been constructing and science-ing for dayzzzzz!
The story on that to come.........
Riv  makes me so proud :)

BTW:  Hallelujah, Hallelujah......
HAL-AAAA-LU-YAHHHH!
I got my computer back.
Feels good to blog again!
(apparently you are supposed to register your anti-virus program every year....mine was expired by 100+ days. 
Oh, I'm sure you all knew that! 
I'm a big piece of hi-tech dumb!!!
I don't understand a whole lot about these here computers.)
Paula, you can stop laughing now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. MY. Cute Valentines box! I love that idea.

My computer took the same dump 45 days after that little popup about some kinda anti-something starting popping up. Maybe I shouldn't have just kept x-ing of it... Lesson learned.

Can't wait to see your science mans project :)

Megan said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous back there... it was me.

Jolie said...

Oh Megan!!! Thanks for fessing up that you too took the warning pop-ups as nothing.

Yes, lesson learned!

Good to hear from ya btw. Hope all is well with your fam :)

Anonymous said...

i want to see the boxs fun dad

lisa_sims said...

I love them! You guy are so creative!