Sunday, February 21, 2010


{The homeboyz' cribs}


Remember my cluster yuck picture????
We were able to move everything back to it's place.
My hall and office seem so big now.



Riv LOVES his room.


He has worked very hard to earn a tv in his room.
We still have rules that include the tv remaining off until the weekends.
River feels like he is a teenager now with this new kind of trust from us.



Jax's room turned out better than I had imagined.  We went with more of a sage color that feels very clean and calming.
We hired Randy's cousin who has a painting business to do the dastardly deed. 
Poor Cody!  I had him changing the colors more than once!!! 
I've lost my touch with decorating.
Can you even believe????
I must have some kind of color blinding tumor growing hairs that cloud my eyesight.
It's very frustrating.
I appreciate that Cody is such a laid back, cool dude!!!


Now.....on to the bathrooms,
then the family room,
then the kitchen,
then........ah hell!
Once you start this stuff, you can NEVER stop!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

U need pain-t killers!