Friday, February 26, 2010

{Jax in double digits}



My youngest babe is 10 today.
Born 10+ pounds
Today, 100+ pounds
My love for him infinite.
Time has devoured the numbers.
I remember the day I held him for the first time. 
I told him without words, that I would be his momma and he will be my baby. 
I couldn't begin to imagine, what the process of mothering Jax would be. With the greatness and the hard times, he has taught me the meaning of conviction, inner superman strength, commitment, perseverance and laughter.
Only Jax could be my sensei.
Only my Jax.......

We've come a long way baby!

(when I see this picture, I just want to suck on his cheeks and rub baby lotion all over his rolls....I miss that)

5 comments:

paula said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Jax! We love you so much. I want to do the same thing when I see this picture. Beautiful tribute written for him Jolie.

susie said...

Happy Birthday Jax! Jolie this made me cry, it's beautiful!

Chelise said...

Our Jaxy! I can't believe you're alive to see 10....Just kidding buddy! (well, there may be a lil truth in that)!! Happiest Birthday Dude! I am wishin sooo bad I could be at your "celebrational event of the century" tomorrow! Hope you have the BEST birthday you ever had! Don't think you won't be gettin your spankins when I get up there!

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

love you mostest MR jacko manoko. happy 10

lisa_sims said...

I had that picture on my fridge 10 years ago. Thanks for the rockin' party! Happy birthday big guy!