Monday, February 22, 2010


{Paula, Sue, Fro, and Fool}




For Paula's birthday, we went to the Gateway and ate at Z-Tejas.
I just love the Gateway.
It makes me feel like I'm in a bigger more sophisticated city than Salt Lake.
The food was wonderful and the bloody mary's are to die for!





From dinner, we met up with friends at
"A bar named Sue"
It lives up to it's fun name with barrels as tables, countless beers on tap, and live bands.
(Derek & Lisa, Paula & Jay D., Mike and Amie.....yes, I have two sets of friends named Mike and Amie....weird huh?)



The lovleeeee ladaes!!!!!!
Amie, Lisa, Paula, Noelle, Shine face, and Erica.


Derek popped in his famous "floating head".


This band, who's name was never known, dresses in polyester, chains, platforms and fro's.
Damn!!!!  They had us shakin' what our momma's gave us.
Good wholesome drunk fun!!!!


A birthday cheer for Paula.
Liquid dance courage for me :)
God I love this bar!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 The next segment, is a story of a drunkin' fool that was able to get to that one little agitated nerve of the big man.


This boy found interest in my scarf.
He was drunk.
He was a bit obnoxious.
He didn't know that Randy was going to kill him.



Randy had told him numerous times to take off my scarf and leave.
Randy was the only person bothered by the fool.  The rest of the group were using his foolishness to get a laugh.  Derek kept talking to him and Randy continued to get fired up.
See the look Randy is giving Derek.....like, "Dude! Don't encourage the ass to stay!"
Randy was pretty uptight about the fool to begin with, then the lil man put his arm around me.....
ahhhhh hell!!!!!!
Some kind of caveman protection, going postal, testosterone filled blood, scalping instinct arose.



This is Randy telling the fool,
"Get your arm away from my wife, take off her scarf, and get the {bleep, bleep} out of here before I beat your ass!"

WOW!!!  I've never seen Randy like this.
I was sad that he let the lil fool ruin his time with our great friends......
AND this fool-boy was totally not worth the effort!!! 
I'm sure that you can see that for your self.
But ya know, it kinda felt good that Randy stood up and pissed on his territory*.
It's nice to know your man gives a shit.
*(now that I think about it, that would mean Randy is pissing on me?!?!?!?)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Right-the-Freak-on, RD!! The little Puke was sweatin' all over that gorgeous scarf!!!