Wednesday, February 3, 2010


{Must be lil'man syndrome}

Every FRICKIN' day, I follow this guy into the school drop off.
Not because I enjoy what I see, but because we are unfortunately synchronized on our watches.

This is what I have to look at:
1~totally scary, lame, ugly, back window "eyes watching you" decal.
2~an over abundance of chrome strips.....chrome, chrome, everywhere chrome!
3~effin white trash trucker mud flaps, just a flappin' around like granny boobs with out a bra.
4~neon lights that line the entire undercarriage and step sides.
AND the worst of them all........
drum roll please......
5~the red hangy ball sack that is mounted under the hitch.  it is the largest truck ball sack I've ever seen and sways left to right as if it is trying to hypnotise me into liking this truck!

I envision myself pulling this 5 foot pinhead from his velvet, diamond tucked seats, to just knock him around a bit.

ARGHHHHH!!!!  I hate this truck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH I HATE those ballsack hangy down things.Woman up castrate that sucker.Very offensive and stupid."That truck needs a baseball bat redo!!

Auntie E

Jay D said...

Paula again-I agree with Aunt E....hate the hanging ball sac...the only men that actually put these on their trucks are men with very small ones.

Tracy said...

You MUST be a RedNeck if...