Monday, February 1, 2010

{I would like you to know...}


I am not shy about announcing my birthday.
I learned early on, that I make my birthday as rockin' as I want it to be.  
I even plan my own birthday parties.
(ok....a little control issue i have.  nothing to worry about.)
I know it sounds very self-centered and "oh, it's all about me", but come on!!! 
IT IS!!!!
Everyone wants to have attention and be spoiled and shown love on their birthday!
YOU GOTTA LET PEOPLE KNOW!!
It's my special day,
and I'm gonna take it!



I feel the same about this birthday that I apparently felt when I was five.
Shitty.
(only because of the number)
I'm knocking on the doors of officially being a "mam".
I'm really trying hard to appreciate these last 365 days of my purdy, dirty thirty's.
I will come to terms with it soon.
I think.
I'm Happy, and I'm alive to have a Birthday.
Two beautiful gifts right there!
I know that the number shouldn't count....

Can't wait to share some of my birthday events with you.  My friends and fam are so good to me.
Thanks everyone for making my usual month long birthday super spectacular!
(started last Friday and will end the first week in March)

xoxo,
pre-Mam
I kinda like Mamma-Jamma
What do you think?

11 comments:

susie said...

Happy Birthday Jolie! I hope it's a fun and fabulous day for you!

Anonymous said...

Another Rockin year and you look FABULOUS...what's your secret to being beautiful,fun and skinny?Whatever it is keep it up and we love you just the way you are.That damn package had better show up today..so much for priority mail.I sent it last Tuesday,those damn wagon trains take forever!!
LUV4EVER
Auntie E

segura2salazar said...

Happy Birthday! You are the rockinist Mam I have ever seen! Enjoy yourself!

Sarah Jackman said...

Happy happy birthday (as our colten would say)...hope you have a great day and year!

Unknown said...

I hope it is a WONDERFUL day, month and YEAR!!! Happy Happys!

Chelise said...

Love You Girl! BEST Birthday Ever to YOU! You will always be 33 to me....until we are like 90 and I have to remind you to pull your boobs up before we head out to the bar! (No, I know you are thinking you already do,....but not to THAT extent!)

Love you, sista from another motha!

Happy Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

02/01/2010;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to My First Grandbaby.

I love to review all the cute pictures.

Never stop celebrating YOU and the super gift you are.

I say one of your first, loveliest gifts is your name; JOLIE JANIN.

Didja get my card?

Bon Jovi tickets. I'm glad you have that Las Vegas glitz event as the frosting on your cake. Keep those candles glowing.

As for me, I'd like to have a meetings with and tickets to celebs like: Sting; James Taylor; Lyle Lovett, Harry Connick, Jr. Michael Buble is ok. Leonard Cohen. Halleluya

Grandma B

Tracy said...

You make 39 look Supeh-Fine! U my Booti-ful Valentine! I lub U, little niece o' mine ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! All the time...

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Jolie! I finally got your blog to load! Here in the Verd, verything takes a while to move, lol! I know your day was yesterday, but couldn't seem to get your blog to load. I hope it was fantastic like you!! Keep rockin' it! Happy Birthday!!

Sandra

Chelise said...

You are going global girl, apparantly.............