Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{Give her a medicated cream and let's GO already!!}

My computer has been sluttin' around.....
she contracted some kind of S.T.D. 
I'm hoping she will be released from the hospital today....I'm going crazy without her!  I took her in on a day that 300 other people took in their diseased computer to get medical attention. 
It sure seems to be taking forevvvvaaaaahhhhhh! 
 Must be quite the rampid virus.
(is rampid a word? it doesn't show up in dictionary) 
I forsee some "protection" talks between her and I.
if you know what I mean {wink, wink} 


You say, "well if her computer is at the dr., how the hell is she blogging this really stupid post?????"
And I will answer with: 
I'm on my boys' computer, but it just isn't the same. 
Not to mention, my p.c. holds all of my pictures that I want to post and
blah, blah, BLAHHHH about.
Gaaaahhhhhsh!
I want my little tramp back :(

3 comments:

paula said...

That's what happens when you whore around.

Tracy said...

I think you meant "rampant" (running wild) or did you mean "rabid" (running diseased)?? Either way, it sucks to have a PC with STD! One word: NORTON. P.S. We miss U

Anonymous said...

breathe shell will heal dad