Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{Dream a little dream}




I had a dream about Heidi Klum last night.
She was ahead of me in line at ShopKo.
She had a punk hair cut.
Kind of similar to Pink's.....shaved up the back and long jagged bangs in front.....platinum with black/purple accents.
She was so rockin'.
Nobody noticed that it was her!!!!!!
I kept looking around wondering if I was going crazy.
Am I the ONLY person seeing Heidi Klum in ShopKo!!!
Then I see her lil chillins running around, begging for candy.
One looked JUST like Seal and my heart started to excite!!!
I tapped Heidi on the shoulder, she turned to me and we were eye to eye, even though she had on 4" stilettos.
I say, "Heidi? Are you Heidi?"
In her German accent, she says, "Well who else would I be sweetheart?"
I turned into a thick-tongued fool!
My words were spilling ridiculously from my nervous mouth.
"Oh Heidi!!  I just LOVE you!!!  You are so beautiful, you seem so carefree and fun, how do you keep such an amazing body after kids?  Is Seal really that good in bed?  Me and my friend Paula watch Project Runway EVERY week! (a flat out lie!!!!  Paula religiously watches it, but I've only seen a few episodes.  I was nervous that she was going to ask me detailed questions of what I know about the show, so I diverted her attention) Oh, look over there!  Is that your new fragrance on sale at the ShopKo?  She walked over and grabbed an armful of her perfume and out of nowhere, had designer kick-ass clothes in front of us.  She took a sharpie that I happened to be carrying in my purse, and signed the merchandise.  She said I could keep it all as long as I didn't try to sell it on ebay to make a buck.
I promised that I wouldn't sell them, and that I would be wearing the clothes to my upcoming Bon Jovi concert.
She asked me to tell Jon hello and give him a peck on the cheek for her.  She would be calling him soon to give him a heads up that we would need backstage passes!!!!
 I kept saying, "Paula is just going to freak out!!!!!" 
Heidi responded with, "Well you and Paula should come up to my house and have cocktails." 
"You live in Utah??" I ask.  "Yah, 11 months out of the year.....but don't tell anyone!" she said. 
We exchanged phone numbers, she signed my forearm so that I could tattoo her name in the exact spot, gave me a model "wink", and cat-walked out the automatic doors with her babes in tow.

I woke up believing I would be up close and personal with Seal and having girlfriend talk with Heidi.  I couldn't wait to let Paula know!
After wiping the sleepers from my eyes, I realized it was just a beautiful dream :)

Heidi Klum.........another of my
"Wish upon a movie star!"

3 comments:

Tracy said...

They say "If you can dream it, it CAN happen!" Keep the dream alive, Sistah!! :)

paula said...

Um-I'm wishing for this dream to come true. Love it. So-what did the clothes look like?

Chelise said...

Did you schedule your tatoo yet?? send me some pics so I can help you with the design surrounding it!! Hehehehe